Earlier this year AP4 was nominated to the RI Reporting Awards 2015 for its Sustainability and Corporate Goverance reporting. The RI Reporting Awards are based on proprietary research of more than 1000 funds around the world. A total of 16 funds were nominated and AP4 was one of eight funds that were nominated in the category Best RI Report - Large funds.
During the eight annual RI Europe conference in London on 2nd June the RI Reporting Awards 2015 were presented. Beyond the winner, French Caisse des Dépôts (CDP), AP4 and another fund were commended. The judges' comments to commend AP4 were as follows:
- Provides an excellent description of both the rationale for RI and how it is implemented at the fund, aimed at general public.
- Very comprehensive articulation of social, environmental and governance strategies.
- A report that had some excellent global segmentations and considerations which clearly informed their strategy and leadership.
- Provides data on RI activities at the fund and year over year improvements.
- Top-down strategic commitment clearly visible
Read more about RI Reporting Awards 2015: