If you are a student at a university or college and approaching your degree, you are welcome to apply to write your thesis with us at AP4. It is a great opportunity for you to get to know AP4 and for us to take advantage of your knowledge and skills.
We have a broad range of operations which gives you as a student many interesting topics to immerse yourself in. Previously, students at AP4 have written papers about:
- "Extending the explanatory power of factor pricing models using topic modeling"
School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC)
- "Algorithmic Trading in CDS and Equity Indices Using Statistical Arbitrage"
Lunds Institute of Technology, Lund University
- "Green bonds - The path towards a more sustainable credit market"
Degree in Business Administration and Economics, International MBA Program Linköping University
- "Trading CDS Indices vs. Equity Index Futures - A pairs trade"
Department of Economics, Lunds University
Interested in writing your thesis at AP4? Please read our Master thesis proposal
You are welcome to suggest your own topic to write about. Be sure to make a clear and concrete description of your proposal, and send your inquiry to us in good time before you need to start writing your essay.
Contents of your application:
- Description of the project
- A timetable over the planned work
- Extent of the thesis (number of points)
- A personal presentation
- Information about your education and any field of study
- Your justification for your interest in the project
- Your contact information (address, phonenumber and email-address)
Send* your application and/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org