If you are a university or college student and approaching your degree, you are welcome to apply to write your thesis with us at AP4. It is a great opportunity to get to know AP4 and for us to take on your knowledge and skills.
We have a broad range of operations which gives you many interesting topics to immerse yourself in. Previously, students at AP4 have written papers about:
- "Extending the explanatory power of factor pricing models using topic modeling"
School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC)
- "Algorithmic Trading in CDS and Equity Indices Using Statistical Arbitrage"
Lunds Institute of Technology, Lund University
- "Green bonds - The path towards a more sustainable credit market"
Degree in Business Administration and Economics, International MBA Program Linköping University
- "Trading CDS Indices vs. Equity Index Futures - A pairs trade"
Department of Economics, Lunds University
Interested in writing your thesis at AP4?
You are welcome to suggest your own topic. Be sure to make a clear and concrete description of your proposal, and send your inquiry to us well in time before you start writing your essay.
Contents of your application:
- Description of the project
- A timetable over the planned work
- Extent of the thesis (number of points)
- A personal presentation
- Information about your education and field of study
- Your justification for your interest in the project
- Your contact information (address, phonenumber and email-address)
Send* your application and/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org