- Investments may be made in all listed and tradable instruments except commodity-related investments.
- At least 30 percent of the assets are invested in fixed income securities with low credit- and liquidity risk.
- Currency risk exposure may not exceed 40 percent of the assets.
- Exposure to a single issuer or group of related issuers may be no more than 10 percent of assets.
- Shares in listed Swedish companies may not exceed 2 percent of the market’s total capitalization.
- Holdings should not exceed 10 percent of the voting rights of a single listed company.
- No more than 5 percent of the assets may be invested in unlisted securities. These investments must be made indirectly via venture capital companies or similar.
- Shares and participations in real estate companies may be directly owned.
- External managers should manage at least 10 percent of assets.
Investment rules according to law
Investment rules for the First - Fourth AP Funds are specified in law (2000: 192) National Pension Funds Act (AP Funds).