The Nomination Committee of Lifco has now been appointed in accordance with the AGM resolutions and following consultation with the company's largest owners.
AP4 is represented by Per Colleen, Head of Equities.
The other members of the committee is:
- Carl Bennet, Carl Bennet AB
- Tomas Billing, Nordstjernan, Chairman of the Nomination Committee
- Anna-Karin Celsing, representative for minority shareholders
- Hans Hedström, Carnegie Fonder
- Adam Nyström, Didner & Gerge Fonder
Lifco acquires and develops market-leading niche businesses with the potential to deliver sustainable earnings growth and robust cash flows. The Group has three business areas: Dental, Demolition & Tools and Systems. Today the Lifco Group comprises 118 companies in 28 countries.